How to Get Started
Welcome to MyNHCG, the community dedicated to helping you go natural and stay natural! If you aren’t already a member, please join us to get tips, ideas and encouragement.
Here are 9 ways to jump into this site:
- Register: As soon as you register you will be able to create a profile, comment on articles and blogs post, connect with friend, join and create groups.
- Creat a Profile: After you have registerd, you’ll want to set up your profile so that other members will be able to find and connect with you. For more information on creating and adding to your profile seek the “Using the Community Features” article in this section . Features of the new custom profiles include:
- The ability to add custom application and select which applications on your profile are viewable by the public, by your friends, or only by you. (You find this menu in Settings.)
- The ability to add many different applications to your profile ( Photos, Blog Posts (MyBlog), Twitter, Recent Comments etc...)
- The ability to connect with old and new friends.
- Be sure to set your privacy setting for your profile as well as the applications.
- Introduce your self: Even if you aren’t planning to start an actually blog. You can use the Naturally Speaking section to post a message that tell us a little bit about yourself. You can copy and past the question found in the “Member Questionnaire.” For more information on creating a blog see the “Using Natural Speaking” article in this setion.
- Read post, join groups and interact.
- Member Search: You can use the Search to find other naturals who share your interests
- Send private messages: Now you can send private messages to other members of the MyNHCG community (and accept them, too.)
- Start blogging on MyNHCG: Go to the "Naturally Speaking" tab on the top menu click the tab that says "My Account". On the next page, select "Write New Entry" and start blogging! Make sure to choose the appropriate topic and tags. When you publish your blog post, you'll be able to find it on the MyBlog page immediately.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: You can subscribe to newsletters that will allow you to stay up to date on what is happening on MyNHCG.
- Create Albums and Shre your photos: With our new photo application you can share your photos in a variety of ways. Create albums or share individual photos.